QuickBooks Training Course: Desktop
At Accountapotamus, we’ve successfully taught thousands of students how to use Quickbooks so they can take advantage of all the software has to offer. According to Intuit, we are the largest Quickbooks Desktop trainer in all of Ontario. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS SO YOU CAN START BOOSTING YOUR TRAINING NEEDS.
The Course Includes:
- Two full days of personalized, one-on-one, interactive training using Quickbooks Desktop accounting software
- An easy to understand reference manual mailed to you
- A flash drive with practice file on it mailed to you
- A focus on practical exercises, to prepare you for everything you would normally encounter in a regular business month
- Each day is 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 16 hrs of CPD credits are available upon completion of the course
The cost for the full course is $975 plus HST. Registration is required and non-refundable. There is flexibility to choose your own preferred dates!
Ask us about the Canada Ontario Job Grant because you may be eligible to receive government funding to cover 5/6 of your course costs!
All of our Quickbooks courses are Intuit content approved and taught by very knowledgeable and engaging instructors. We have used our expertise to develop a thorough and easy to understand QB training program, which focuses on practical “real-life” exercises, small classes and best practices. We also make sure that our students understand bookkeeping basics to ensure the integrity of their books.
DOES THIS DATE NOT WORK FOR YOU? WE ARE OFFERING OUR TWO-DAY QUICKBOOKS TRAINING COURSES (DESKTOP OR ONLINE) IN AN INTERACTIVE, ONLINE CLASS. TAKE THIS PRIVATELY TAUGHT, 1-ON-1 COURSE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. PICK YOUR OWN DATES. YOU CAN EVEN WEAR YOUR PAJAMAS. WE WON’T TELL.
235 Terence Matthews Cres. Suite 100
Kanata, ON K2M 2B3
Business Hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Monday to Friday