Available in Quickbooks Desktop only
Our 2-Day Comprehensive Payroll Masterclass includes two full days of hands-on and interactive payroll instruction, given by an engaging and knowledgeable instructor. Payroll training will focus on preparing students for everything they would normally encounter while processing payroll in a regular business year, with opportunities for discussion and answers to specific payroll questions.
DAY 1: Comprehensive payroll training, with moving parts that include hiring, payroll processing, government remittances, employee terminations, year-end processing, and all the little bits in-between. Also covered will be the current proposed changes to the Labour Standards Act in Ontario, timelines, and how they are expected to affect your business. Reviewing the Employment Standards Act (Ontario) and its provisions.
DAY 2: Practical exercises covering a one-year period, including running a computerized payroll for 10 employees (using Quickbooks), processing source deduction remittances, WSIB and EHT calculations, and ROE and T4 preparation.
- Two full days of payroll training, using Quickbooks accounting software for practical exercises
- Individual laptops for use by participants during the course
- A comprehensive reference manual to take home with you
- A flash drive with practice file on it to take home with you
- Lunch and light refreshments