Available in Quickbooks Desktop only
Our 3-Day Comprehensive Payroll Masterclass includes three full days of hands-on and interactive payroll instruction, given by an engaging and knowledgeable instructor. Payroll training will focus on preparing students for everything they would normally encounter while processing payroll in a regular business year, with opportunities for discussion and answers to specific payroll questions.
DAY 1: Comprehensive payroll training, with moving parts that include hiring, payroll processing, government remittances, employee terminations, year-end processing, and all the little bits in-between. Also covered will be the current proposed changes to the Labour Standards Act in Ontario, timelines, and how they are expected to affect your business.
DAY 2: Understanding the Employment Standards Act (Ontario) and its provisions.
DAY 3: Practical exercises covering a one-year period, including running a computerized payroll for 10 employees (using Quickbooks), processing source deduction remittances, WSIB and EHT calculations, and ROE and T4 preparation.
- Three full days of payroll training, using Quickbooks accounting software for practical exercises
- Individual laptops for use by participants during the course
- A comprehensive reference manual to take home with you
- A flash drive with practice file on it to take home with you
- Lunch and light refreshments